Social events are a very important part of the Congress. The opening and closing ceremonies must match the Congress’ importance and scope. Events are to be planned in close cooperation with the Client, and each event must be approved by the Client. CC takes full responsibility for planning and executing all social events, including the program offered to accompanying persons.
The following are examples of social events:
- Opening ceremony, featuring performing artists and/or multimedia show, possibly in cooperation with a professional director and/or producer if the scope so requires
- Welcoming get-together
- Gala dinner
- Sightseeing/boat excursions
- Pre- and post-congress tours.
CCwill be responsible for all bookings and the execution of social programs; these responsibilities include:
- Inspect all facilities and locations under consideration
- Make bookings for all locations, catering, entertainment, transportation, etc.
- Ensure appropriate logistics and scheduling
- Monitor quality assurance of staff and guides