Execution of the congress
Congress-Conference will check all details and implement the various parts of the event carefully, which involves close monitoring of all subcontractors. The organizing committee will then ba able to enjoy the role as host, while the technical execution will be organized by the Congress-Conference.
CC’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Staffing the secretariat
- Staffing the registration counter for pre-registered participants and on-site registration
- Providing meeting room hosts and security personnel
- Providing for technical equipment, speakers’ room staffing, and distribution of presentations to the of lecture halls
- Execution of all social events, including providing transportation and guides
- Selection of technical staff for meeting rooms
- Readying of Congress premises
- Printing and Packing of badges and other congress material such as congress bag etc.
- Planning Signs at the venue